Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome to my Cambodia blog!

Welcome to my blog, where I will be documenting my adventures and experiences in Cambodia! I will be heading off to Cambodia in August 2012 as a part of the Mennonite Central Committee's Serving And Learning Together (SALT) program for a one year volunteer position. Situated in the rural agricultural province of Prey Veng, I will be working with a local NGO (the Organization to Develop Our Villages) to promote sustainable agriculture and do climate change related experiments using different plant varieties. I greatly appreciate your prayers and support as I prepare to embark on this life-changing experience! I will be posting regularly once I arrive in Cambodia, but check back for updates before August!
All the best,
Rebecca

1 comment: